Prepare for IELTS (International English Language Testing System) with the world’s English experts and you will:
- develop the study and language skills required to earn a top score
- have an expert teacher who knows all about the IELTS test and how best to use the 30 hour online training given upon registration
- receive feedback on your strengths and areas to improve by doing IELTS practice tasks
- consolidate and improve key areas of grammar and vocabulary necessary for the exam
- develop self-study techniques through class and homework tasks
- feel more confident on the day of your test - as one of the co-creators of IELTS, no one is better positioned than the British Council to help you get your optimal result.