Outline of the course:
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is the world’s most popular English test. It is developed by the world’s leading experts in language assessment and evaluates all of your English skills — reading, writing, listening and speaking. IELTS is recognised by more than 10,000 organisations in over 140 countries.
Take one of our IELTS Academic Preparation courses and get a better IELTS score. The British Council is a proud co-owner of IELTS.
Our courses offer:
- convenience - there are two courses every month at the British Council teaching centre
- flexibility – you can choose course dates which will get you prepared just before your exam
- comprehensive study - learn how to use important test skills and tackle different question types
- preparation – learn the latest test-taking tactics and techniques
- feedback – get personalised feedback on your performance and areas for improvement from the British Council experts,
- practice – take mock exams to help you build confidence and get familiar with the test.
The British Council will also offer free online practice and preparation materials as part of your course.
NOTE: PLEASE CHECK THE IELTS TEST DATES BEFORE ENROLLING ON A TEST PREPARATION COURSE.
Please see the two IELTS preparation course offers below:
|Practise all four English skills (reading, writing, speaking and listening) with an extra focus on speaking and writing|
|Focus on the test tips and strategies|
|Extensive personalised feedback from the British Council experts, with a focus on your strengths, areas for improvement, and preparation materials to explore|
Ideal for the candidates who:
- want to significantly improve their score.
- are able to allocate more time to the comprehensive preparation for IELTS
Full mock test with feedback and advice
Price for 30h our course is 810 GEL