The British Council and Latimer Group from the UK are hosting workshops in Tbilisi on 11 and 12 March.
We are looking for 18 - 35 year olds from Tbilisi to join us to test and develop an exciting new English learning platform.
We are looking for 18 - 35 year olds:
- learning English
- who speak some English and want to improve it
- interested in international culture: music, art, film, fashion, language, literature and social media.
What you’ll get from taking part:
- the chance to test a new product, designed for you and your peers
- the chance to improve a new tech product
- expand your social network; you will join 90 young creatives from across the region
- payment for your time.
Interested in taking part and joining a regional creative network, or know someone who would benefit from having their voice heard and creativity applied, then apply here