Learn English and set yourself up for a bright future
Secondary Plus Online is a course developed by our team of English experts to teach you the skills to build your confidence and help you reach your full potential.
Our new approach means you will have a more rewarding learning experience, getting the most out of studying English at home with a combination of:
- live online classes with a specialist, highly-trained teacher
- interactive independent study, set by your teacher that will prepare you for class
All on a safe, easy to use platform – the learning hub.
Age: 11-17 years
|Course length||Registration Payment||Four instalments|
|one academic year: 5 October 2022 until 30 June 2023||GEL 550||GEL 350|
The full cost for the academic year totals 1950 GEL.
250 GEL discount when you pay the full academic year in one go.
100 GEL discount (from the academic year fee) for 2nd, 3rd, 4th family members.
Please note - only one of these discounts can apply to each individual student.
Lively speaking classes with expert teachers
During class, you will:
- have lots of time to speak English and practise pronunciation with your teacher and fellow classmate
- develop your communication skills by working on projects in pairs and small teams
- build up to a final project at the end of each module that has a real-life outcome, such as a presentation or blo
- practise the skills you need for success in school exams and international universities
- focus on real-world topics like artificial intelligence, gaming, ethical food and climate change.
Develop life skills for a global world
Our English course helps you develop into an assertive, independent global citizen:
- You will work on an exciting range of practical and challenging tasks that encourage self-expression and creative thinking
- By working with classmates on team tasks, you will build collaboration and leadership skills
The learning hub helps you make more progress
To help you get the most out of each class, your teacher will set you interactive, independent study on the learning hub to complete before and after class. This means you will come to class fully prepared so you can focus on improving your English-speaking skills:
- everyone learns in their own way so you will complete the independent study at your own pace, helping you to build your confidence to speak English and get ready for your future
- tasks are specially designed to develop your reading, writing and listening skills
- you will use real-world English materials, such as magazine articles, job adverts, film reviews, music podcasts and sports vlogs to improve your grammar and vocabulary
- a personalised dashboard will help you to work on your projects and keep track of your progress, anytime.
Be yourself and build confidence in a safe and inclusive learning environment
Our safe, online learning environment provides a space for you to be yourself:
- you will be in a class with others who have the same language level and are of a similar age
- your teacher will give you plenty of opportunities to express your opinions openly, helping you to gain confidence in speaking English
- we put your well-being first and have robust measures in place to ensure you are safe and your data is protected.