The British Council in Georgia offers IELTS tests in Tbilisi.
Find out which test is best for you, and choose between our paper-based and computer-delivered tests, which are both delivered in our official test centres.
IELTS test fees
|IELTS Academic – paper-based and computer-delivered test||510 GEL (from 1/1/2021: 555 GEL)||Book now
|IELTS General Training – paper-based and computer-delivered test||510 GEL (from 1/1/2021: 555 GEL)||Book now|
|IELTS for UK Visas and Immigration (Academic and General Training)||600 GEL (from 1/1/2021: 630 GEL)||Book now
|IELTS Life Skills (A1 and B1)||500 GEL (from 1/1/2021: 530 GEL)||Book now
What do I need to book a test?
- A valid ID (National ID or Passport), as you will need to upload a clear photocopy of it when you book your test.
- If you are booking for your child or for someone younger than 18 years of age, you need to enter the test taker information for registration. Please make sure the test taker information entered matches the ID, which needs to be presented on the test day.
- A bank card to pay for your test. You can pay either through our online booking system or via bank transfer. Make sure that you place the following details in the explanation section of your bank transfer:
- Test taker‘s name and surname
- Test date
- Payment reference number given to you at the time of application. Your reference number is a 15 digit number that starts with GE001
- Here are the British Council bank details
Bank of Georgia
Bank code: BAGAGE22
Account name: British Council in Georgia
Account number: GE42BG0000000300313800
If you are paying via bank transfer and not by bank card, please send your payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org within three working days of your online registration, otherwise, your application will be cancelled.
Important notes for test takers:
- You can schedule your Speaking test on the same day as the other sections, or on a different day. The test centre will send you a confirmation for the Speaking Test date and other details.
- Three days prior to your test you will receive an e-mail confirming the start time of your test and the venue address. Please read it carefully as we may need some additional information from you.
- You may check your registration details in the Test Taker Portal using Login and Password you created during registration.
- After paying for your test, you can access our free online course: Road to IELTS Last Minute Version through the Test Taker portal.
- Download and read our Information for Candidates, which contains important information about the test format, the question types and the test results.