If you have already registered for the IELTS test with us, join our face-to-face workshops and maximise your IELTS test score.
By the end of the two hour IELTS face-to-face workshop you will:
- know what to expect when you take the test
- have a clear overview of different parts of the Academic and General tests
- be equipped with strategies and tools necessary to maximise your score
- have identified specific areas you need to focus on
- feel more confident before the test and know about IELTS support websites.
The workshop begins with a general IELTS test day overview, then focuses on the four parts of the IELTS test: Writing, Reading, Listening and Speaking. This is an intensive workshop that will include the opportunity for you to ask exams related questions and cover topics where you require more support.