STEP 1 - BOOK A CONSULTATION
The consultation will be an opportunity to discuss your course options. You can take it at our centre or online.
- You can do the consultation at our teaching centre. Choose a suitable time and date for your consultation.
- You will have your consultation online using ZOOM.
STEP 2 - COMPLETE A SHORT ONLINE LEVEL CHECK
Once you have booked a consultation, you will receive a unique link to the online level check.
- The online level check is a short quiz with 30 multiple-choice questions.
- You will have 30 minutes to complete it.
- Please complete the level check before your consultation.
STEP 3 - JOIN YOUR ONLINE CONSULTATION
Our expert advisors will discuss your online level check results and find you a suitable course.
- The consultation will take between 10 and 20 minutes.
STEP 4 - REGISTER FOR A COURSE
After your consultation, you can register and pay for your chosen course.
- You must be 18 years old to be able to pay and register for the courses.
If you need support with booking your consultation, please, contact our customer service team.