The British Council is committed to protecting the health of our learners. At this time, due to the Covid-19 crisis, we are implementing additional health and safety measures. Find out more about these extra measures.
Registering for a course at the British Council is easy:
STEP 1 - BOOK A CONSULTATION
The consultation will be an opportunity to discuss your course options. You can take it at our centre or on online.
- You can do the consultation at our teaching centre. Choose a suitable time and date for your consultation.
- You can do your consultation online using ZOOM.
- The consultation costs 10 GEL
STEP 2 - COMPLETE A SHORT ONLINE LEVEL CHECK
Once you have booked a consultation, you will receive a unique link to the online level check.
- The online level check is a short quiz with 30 multiple-choice questions.
- You will have 30 minutes to complete it.
- Please complete the level check before your consultation.
STEP 3 - JOIN YOUR ONLINE CONSULTATION
Our expert advisors will discuss your online level check results and find you a suitable course.
- The consultation will take between 10 and 20 minutes.
STEP 4 - REGISTER FOR A COURSE
After your consultation, you can register and pay for your chosen course.
- You must be 18 years old to be able to pay and register for the courses.
If you need support with booking your consultation, please contact our English language teaching centre to reach a customer service representative.