The British Council is committed to protecting the health of our learners. At this time, due to the Covid-19 crisis, we are implementing additional health and safety measures. Find out more about these extra measures.
Registering for a course at the British Council is easy:
STEP 1 - BOOK A CONSULTATION
- Your child can do their consultation at our teaching centre or online using ZOOM.
- Choose a suitable time and date for their consultation.
- Your child will need to be present for the consultation, so we can assess their English level.
STEP 2 - JOIN A CONSULTATION AND TAKE A LEVEL TEST
When you join the consultation, your child will complete a simple level test.
- The consultation will take up to 20 minutes.
- The consultation costs 10 GEL.
STEP 3 - REGISTER FOR A COURSE
- The results of the test will help us to determine the best course from our range of English courses for kids and teens.
- You must be 18 years old to be able to pay and register for a course.
If you need support with booking your consultation, please contact our English language teaching centre to reach a customer service representative.