Registering for a course at the British Council is easy:
STEP 1 - BOOK A CONSULTATION
- Your child can do their consultation at our teaching centre or online using ZOOM.
- Choose a suitable time and date for their consultation
- Children aged 5-10 need to be present for the consultation, so we can assess their English level. If they are 11-17 years old, they need to take a level test online before the consultation, using the link you will receive after booking the consultation
STEP 2 - JOIN A CONSULTATION AND TAKE A LEVEL TEST
When you join the consultation, your child will complete a simple level test.
- The consultation will take up to 20 minutes.
STEP 3 - REGISTER FOR A COURSE
- The results of the test will help us to determine the best course from our range of English courses for kids and teens.
- You must be 18 years old to be able to pay and register for a course.
If you need support booking your consultation, please, contact our customer service team