The British Council in Georgia offers refunds for myClass only in exceptional circumstances: We will give you refund for your remaining myClass credits if you are forced to drop out of the course for the following reasons:
1. You move to a different country.
2. You have a medical condition that prevents you from studying.
Documentary evidence must be provided in these cases (For example, a letter from your employer or a doctor’s note).
Refunds can only be requested during the period of validity of your myClass package.
All refunds are payable at the discretion of the Teaching Centre Manager.
1. Complete the “Request myClass Refund Form”
2. British Council will contact you if clarification of your request is needed
3. Approved refunds will normally be by cash or bank transfer (If you send us your bank details) and the refund normally be issued within 20 working days. We are not responsible for the duration of the financial processes that follow.
4. Please note that The British Council cannot make payments to banks sanctioned by the UK or any other relevant jurisdiction. If you request a refund to be sent to an account at a sanctioned bank, you will be asked to nominate an alternative method of payment that does not breach sanctions);
Calculation of refund amount:
1. You will be refunded for unused myClass credits.
2. The amount refunded is calculated by dividing your whole package price by the number of credits in the package and multiplied by the number of credits remaining.
3. An admin fee of 40 GEL will be deducted from the refund amount, to cover administration costs and bank charges.
In case another spike in COVID-19 necessitates introduction of quarantine measures
- further closure of the Teaching Centre - by government mandate, the management of the educational institution reserves the right to transition all services into an online/ virtual form until any quarantine measures are lifted. All services provided within the period of any resulting closure will be deemed properly provided.