We offer a wide and flexible range of courses to meet your needs. So whatever your age, your level or your learning goals, we have a course for you.
How do we teach English at the British Council?
- We make learning fun because people learn better if they enjoy being in the classroom.
- We use different teaching techniques because different students have different learning styles.
- We use the most up-to-date methodology to maximise effectiveness.
- We only use English in class so that you improve your language skills fast.
- We ask students to work in pairs and in groups so they develop real-life communication skills.
- We use course books produced by specialist publishers and materials created by our teachers.
- We provide students with language input and skills practice.
- We also teach study skills to help you become more independent language learners.
- We expect you to play an active part in your learning.